Saturday, February 21, 2009

The End of Matt's Beer Blog

As you can tell my posting has slowed down significantly, and almost has become non-existent. I won't be posting to this website anymore, and all of my posting will be housed over at Hoosier Beer Geek. We've got some amazing things going on over there right now, and with me going back to grad school, and little feet running around the house I just don't have the time for everything I normally had going on. I am going to contribute only to Hoosier Beer Geek. I started this website to help me catalog the many different beers that I tried, and really try to train my palate as best I could. Thanks to the very few people that read this and commented over the last year and some change.

Cheers!
Matt

9 comments:

Amateur said...

Oh man! Congrats on the new stuff going on. This was a great blog.

Matt said...

Matt,
I'll make sure to catch you on there! I will still miss this blog, but it has slown down quite a bit.

Matt said...

Thanks for the comments. It has been very fun writing this website, but it is time to move on.

Anonymous said...

thanks for the memories. don't quit drinking, pal.

Anonymous said...

I'll miss the blog Matt. I always liked checking out what you're drinking. At least you went out with a very good beer =)

Anonymous said...

Good luck Matt! Enjoyed the Blog.

Dave said...

I know how things go. Things change and can get really busy. Enjoyed this blog. Hope you stay active on the HBG site. Perhaps one day if you come out for the GABF in Denver we can hook up.

MIchael Reinhardt said...

It's too bad I found this site too late. I hate to see a fellow beer blog gone. Are you from Indy? It seems like it.

Matt said...

Mike,

thanks for the wishes. Yes I am in Indy. I write over www.hoosierbeergeek.com now and it just fits better.

I like your site. Always like to see as many people as possible talking about great beer.